Heads & Hunters is looking for a Corporate Lawyer – Fr/En – Freelance
The key words for this mission are : Banking – investment – digital – Belgian and Luxembourg law – FinTech. Are you autonomous, solution-minded, flexible and adaptive? This assignment is for you.
Contact us without delay!
Barbara van Drooghenbroeck – email@example.com
Our client is a leading European expert in investment consulting, risk management and portfolio optimization. It was created as a university spin-off and is now part of a major banking group.
As a Fintech company, its various solutions are based on solid IT expertise and financial knowledge, with customer orientation as a constant guideline.
You report to the CFO and your scope includes mainly 3 axes.
Support and provide legal advice – based on Belgium and Luxembourg legislation – to the operational staff, sales representatives, and internal management.
Guarantee the correct application by Gamby of the various administrative, risk management, regulatory compliance, etc rules and directives set by the BNP Paribas Group
Follow the relationship with external and BNPP Group legal divisions for the development of legal notes, possible pre-litigation, or litigation.
What are the requirements for this mission in terms of education and experience
- Master’s Degree in Law or equivalent.
- You have a solid background in Luxembourg and Belgium Law. This coupled with business and / or digital knowledge that allows you to be comfortable in a fintech environment where commercial, financial and marketing issues are numerous.
- Knowledge in GDPR, subcontract, investment and legislation, financial security, KWC are an asset.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
- Experience required of minimum 5 years
What are the expectations for this mission in terms of hard skills
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Management and organizational skills
- IT familiarity
- Discretion with confidential information
- An understanding of the legal system as it affects business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Our client offers you
Our client offers you a part-time mission – 2 to 3 days/week – from 6 months to 1 year minimum.