Our client is looking for an entrepreneurial, results-oriented salesperson to join a dynamic and growing Sales team in the European media sector.
The Account Director position is a sales position with the primary objective of identifying new ways of working with clients to improve offerings and optimize campaigns while actively developing business. In this position, you work proactively to achieve business objectives while maintaining a culture of collaboration, development and achievement.
A major part of the role will be challenging the client to think in new ways in terms of delivering business needs and answering briefs with a focus on all aspects of media.
This role is a great opportunity for an individual looking to grow and establish strong client relationships and campaign management skills!
Role & responsibilities:
– Manage clients, understand their business challenges and lead strategic advices
– Lead client projects through to completion; coordinating the execution of media plans with delivery team.
– Develop strong relationships with agency, client and media owner contacts and present them market updates
– Develop sales strategies to acquire new accounts, build and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities to achieve sales results driven by innovation and fresh thinking
– Develop proposals and conduct sales presentations for integrated public affairs campaigns across multiple platforms such as advertising, sponsored content, events and conferences
– Embody the successful brand presence in the market, represent it at network events and conferences
– 5+ years of professional experience in media sector, including B to B sales
– An in depth understanding of all media channels as well as a working knowledge of
– Experience in meeting or exceeding high sales targets and managing client
– Strong understanding of campaign performance data
– Fluent English, written and spoken, and any other European language
– Understanding of the public affairs ecosystem and advertising market trends and/or
interest in and understanding of current European political and policy issues
– Entrepreneurial mind set, outgoing nature and a can-do attitude
– Understanding of the public affairs ecosystem and advertising market trends and/or interest in and understanding of current European political and policy issues
– And finally, a good sense of humor!