Do you want to join an IT & Telecom consulting company where each employee can contribute to the development of the business? You want to work in a leading market, constantly growing and developing? Do you need a diversified function and autonomy? Transparency, honesty, accountability, exceed expectations, are part of your DNA? Then, this may be the opportunity for you!
Heads & Hunters is looking for the future Account Manager of its client, a telecom consulting company!
Passionate about the impact of digital transformation on telecom and cyber security, they offer all the advantages of a small structure with strong support from large national and international Telecom operators. For over 10 years, they have built a solid reputation in the business telecom market for its transparency and expertise. Always aiming for a long-term relationship with its customers and partners, company’s experts are there to advise objectively on the strategic choices of any organization having a need in connectivity, communication, Datacenter and/or cybersecurity.
The HQ is in Belgium but they also operate in Europe with a focus on the Benelux and occasionally France Market.
They support over 250 satisfied customers who rely highly on their telecom infrastructure to run their day-to-day business . Their customers vary in size from small organizations to multinationals. A strong relationship of trust has been established with their clients !
As Account Manager, you will:
- act as the strategic partner for their clients. Your main responsibilities will be hunting (70%) for new logo’s and farming (30%) their customer base.
- hunt in the corporate Belgian market
- A prospection database will be provided for cold calling, tracking & follow up. Any other tools are to be used. Linkedin, networking, events … Be creative!
- farm a list of customers and increase their revenue. A selected list of customers will be handed over to you to be regularly contacted (each quarter) for business update, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- use your competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
- stay up to date on the latest Telecom technologies.
- be focus on Voice, data and datacenter domains (solutions training will be provided by the company and their numerous partners).
- be multitasking. In addition to selling, which is the most important part of the job, you will take part of the strategy’s growth of the company. Understanding the operational process and some administrative tasks are also part of the job.
During the first 3 months focus will be on training, acquiring knowledge and prospection.
Prospection will always be part of your role but ratio hunting/farming will be adapted depending on your customer base revenue and growth achievements.
The profile we are looking for:
- Min of 3 years’ experience as Account Manager or any Sales function with a hunting role.
- Experience in B2B and service sales.
- Strong sales skills. Hunting minded, tenacity and perseverance will be required.
- Perfect command of English and French (Dutch is a real asset).
- Passion for advising, creating solutions and selling.
- Strong affinity with IT/Telecom or digitalized solutions.
- Strong listening, communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, dedicated with a fighting spirit.
- Eager to learn and understand complex virtual solutions.
- Able to work autonomously, in a structured and efficient way.
- Agile and open-minded.
- Proactivity and creativity are also two important qualities.
What our client can offer you:
- A competitive salary package in line with your skills and experience
- A complete training programme and the possibility of continuous learning. Continuous partners training are held to increase and maintain your knowledge. Product training will be provided on a regular basis.
- The opportunity of joining a company in full development with possibilities of growth: for example, a Junior Account Manager can evolve to Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Key Account Manager.
- A pleasant, very collaborative work environment and two days of teleworking per week
Interested? Apply online!
Need to know more? Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0493/60 71 03