Our client is looking for an entrepreneurial, results-oriented and motivational sales leader to join a dynamic and growing Sales team in the European media sector, situated in Brussels.
This is a full-time, office-based position located in Brussels, Belgium, and involves travel around Europe.
Role & responsibilities:
- Develop and lead a team of new business sales executives to support the growth and development of our client through Advertising. Including management of between 2-4 salespeople.
- Work with the new business sales team to promote our client and create value by converting the sales pipeline
- Establish relationships with high-value partners and create growth strategies with sales executives
- Report directly to the Executive Director of Advertising sales on direct reports, clients, and campaign opportunities
- Assist the Executive Director in designing, developing, and implementing scalable best practice processes, preferably in Salesforce, to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-team collaboration
- Assist the Executive Director and Advertising leadership team on pricing strategy and go-to-market product packages
- Develop and implement sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to high growth
- 7+ years of professional experience, including business-to-business sales
- Interest, patience and ability to effectively coach team members to bring about their personal best sales skills
- Have a thorough understanding of advertising products; in charge of market feedback for bringing new products to life
- Demonstrable understanding of advertising sales as Sales Manager will be involved with presentations, proposal creation, and closing deals
- Experience in consultative selling with the ability to craft insightful solutions as we solve problem for our clients
- Top-notch presentation skills
- An in depth understanding of all media channels as well as a working knowledge of client marketing
- Experience in meeting or exceeding high sales targets and managing client relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of campaign performance data
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Calm under pressure, approachable and effective, creating an environment for growth
- A higher education degree is required
- Fluent English, written and spoken, and any other European language
- Understanding of the public affairs ecosystem and advertising market trends and/or interest in and understanding of current European political and policy issues
- and finally, a good sense of humor!
It is our client’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.