Heads & Hunters is looking for a Brand Manager for Brown Forman.
For more than 150 years, Brown‑Forman has enriched life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, the most famous of which is Jack Daniel’s.
We are crafters and coopers; all unique individuals united by a shared passion for our quality spirits and dynamic industry. Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table!
Meaningful Work From Day One:
Working closely with and under the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the brands and the implementation of operational projects, in particular by interacting with all internal & external service providers.
You will execute the brands’ marketing strategies across the portfolio and meet KPIs to achieve the growth target. In addition, you will be responsible for driving the Malts brand strategies and implementation and regularly analyse the competitive environment and emerging trends in the markets to implement corrective actions and action plans.
What You Will Do in This Role:
- Build and implement brands’ marketing plans in line with Belgium and Global Strategy.
- Analysis of brand performance and effectiveness of implemented programmes
- Confident handling of the projects entrusted to you in cooperation with Trade Marketing and Procurement under control of deadlines, budget and communication
- Organization and management of key brand events
- Internal Communicate of our action plans to involve BF teams
- Ensure management and coordination of external agencies.
- Manage financial components of his/her A&P budget
- Take part in planification at national level.
- Support marketing analysis with brand and business insights
- University degree or equivalent working experience
- Fluent language French, Flemish, English
- Several years of experience in product/brand marketing
- Knowledge of data Providers IRI & Nielsen
- Culture and sensitivity marketing studies
- Proficient Google, Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
Pragmatic / hands-on approach / proactive
Solution seeker with appetite for operational, and a good balance between creativity and rationale.
Strong proven project management skills, organized, rigorous, able to work with multiple contacts, good listener.
Excellent presentation and influencing skills
Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership to effectively drive budget allocations against business needs and able to influence others.
Excellent team-player, adaptable to changing environment
Brown Forman offers you:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. We are dedicated to creating a responsible drinking culture, providing a safe, inclusive, and engaging workplace, protecting the environment, and making a positive contribution to our communities.