Gambit Financial Solutions is a European leading expert in Investment Advisory, Risk Management and Portfolio Allocation. It was created as a spin-off of HEC-Liège, Management School of the University of Liège. While keeping strong ties with HEC as the motor of its R&D efforts, Gambit has evolved into a full-fledge commercial company. It has developed an international client base and implemented its solutions in various recognized financial institutions in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and beyond. Each of those solutions was built on strong expertise in IT and financial knowledge, and with client-centricity as a constant redline.
Purpose of the position :
- To develop and manage all commercial and revenue generating activities of the Company
- To establish product and service lines coupled along with a pricing strategy
- Lead and organize the sales Team of the Company
- To set and manage a constant market monitoring and competition analysis leading to an effective yield management
- To develop the external communication strategy and a reliable revenue management system
- To develop a growth strategy, propose new business cases and network development opportunities
- To set-up and manage a customer management unit
Main Activities Main activities and responsibilities are :
- Definition and development of services and products in line with the Company’s strategic positioning
- Elaborate and constantly refine the strategy per customer market segmentation
- Market definition, segmentation, understanding the customers’ needs and consequently definition of the sales strategy
- Identification, definition, and management of the Company sales channels
- Development and management of all ancillary revenue strategies
- Development of sales and prospection campaigns
- Contribution to the joint development of advertising campaign, exploitation of social medias and attendance to trade shows, conferences and summits contributing to the brand development and the establishment of a strong reputation
- Ensure effective and optimal revenues management
- Effective monitoring of each sale channels, their performances and their objectives setting.
- Set and run a market and business intelligence service
- Identification of any new opportunity / new product line opportunity
- To ensure that all operational activities and key accounts are managed in a timely and accurate manner in line with company guidelines and if necessary, propose improvements in order to increase client satisfaction
- To ensure that all contacts / exchanges with prospects and customers are recorded in the CRM tool in a timely and accurate manner in line with company guidelines in order to be able to orient any decision taking processes
- To deal with any key customers complaints/claims in a timely manner and to deal with any customer satisfaction surveys
Sales and budget
To manage the production of regular budget and periodic forecasts to ensure that the sales department generates revenues that meet or exceed the planned targets.
To monitor customer reaction to service quality and ensure that all methods and working practices are developed and executed in line with company policies whilst maintaining an innovative approach in order to provide the fastest and most reliable service in a cost-conscious approach.
To source, maintain and disseminate relevant information (incl. competitor activities and price fluctuations) in order for the Company to adopt the right strategies.
To provide support, coaching and training to the sales team, to motivate and set targets in order to empower people to highly perform in their job and meet the expectations of the company.
Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the department objectives within individual competences.
Profile requirements :
- Display a positive, open and cooperative behavior in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the sales department, avoid and help solve conflicts
- Comply with Company policies, values and ethics
Requirements and qualifications :
- 10 to 15 years cross functional experience in a European FinTech environment including a large experience in managerial position
- Excellent leader and people manager specifically focusing on people development and team results
- Very good ability in negotiations (results oriented) with third parties (incl. clients, external partners and suppliers)
- International background or professional exposure
- Proven track record of achieving targets and KPI’s (personal and collective)
- Project management and strategical skills
- Analytical skills, creative thinking, problem solving and flexibility
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, to prioritize, to be proactive and stress resistant
- Ability to demonstrate great sense of diplomacy and tact without compromising the objectives
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (other EU language are additional assets)
- Willing to travel and work outside regular office hours as required
Employment Type :
- A dynamic SME work environment with enthusiastic and talented colleagues
- The opportunity to work on your own initiative in a fast-growing SME in a dynamic field (FinTech industry)
- A varied working environment with a lot of room to be innovative and creative
- Fantastic career development opportunities as we keep growing
- A competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits
- A flexible working policy that allows up to 50% of remote working
- Extra benefits such as a fitness room access in Liège
- A successful company with offices in Brussels, Paris, Kuala Lumpur and Luxembourg, and more to come
Work locations :
Mainly in Liège (Belgium) and Paris (France)
Heads & Hunters offers :
The opportunity to participate in a transparent, humane and aspirational recruitment process.
Details on the environment offered by the employer to be sure of the fit of culture and values.
A relationship of trust, support and coaching during contacts with your future employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to
Benjamine Rochez – 0476-17 55 79