Heads & Hunters is looking for an experienced Digital Strategist ready to join a highly skilled team based in Ghent (Belgium).
Our client is an international technology company specialized in digital advertising innovation. Founded on the philosophy that advertising efficiency comes from being truly innovative and naturally engaging to users, they have developed an integrated technology platform for brands to reach consumers through impactful in-feed advertising.
To partner with some of the greatest brands in the world, like Amazon, Bacardi, Dell, IKEA, and Toyota, they rely on even greater people. They strive to maintain an energetic, open environment that fosters a culture of ideation, growth and #GoodVibes, that shines straight through to our clients.
Company culture is young, transparent, and positive. They target Excellence in everything they do: they are convinced that this is possible when people feel good in their job and inside their organisation!
Join them as a Digital Strategist and they will offer you an autonomous role in which you can continue to grow your skills, further career development, and an exciting international environment.
“Your expertise will shape our digital strategy, and your innovative thinking will drive our success.”
About the role
As an expert in digital marketing, you’ll leverage your knowledge to provide in-house consultative services that empower our sales teams to win complex briefs and campaigns.
What will you do?
- Strategise and support the sales: Craft “offers which advertisers can’t refuse” with data-backed proposals and smart campaign scenarios aligning clients’ marketing objectives with a unique value proposition and services.
- Develop and present campaigns strategies: Elaborate on our client in-feed campaigns strategies, creating top-end materials that equip our sales teams with all they need to succeed across various verticals and client types.
- Support on advertisers’ industries specificities: Support sales teams with relevant information and materials on advertisers industries marketing objectives, trends, advertising pain points to address (with vertical specialisation, tailored examples and argumentation).
- Enable repeatable success with big offers: Support sales teams in preparation to the big pitch meetings (complex briefs, big new clients, roadshows etc), learn from successful cases to make it scalable and repeatable success across all our client markets and sales teams.
- Create and maintain digital strategies best practices and sales assets: Build up, maintain, and update in-feed strategies toolkit and knowledge hub to capitalise on our client’s rich experience across all markets, clients and verticals and keep learning from the best cases, share that knowledge and constantly improve the proposals.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Languages: fluent in English and any other language is a plus.
- Qualifications and Experience:
You have at least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in digital campaigns strategies, a digital marketing specialist role, or similar roles. Your background includes working for and with global advertisers, media agencies, consultancies, or global media/tech platforms, and you’ve played a pivotal role in complex digital campaign planning.
- Digital Savvy:
Your deep understanding of online marketing and digital advertising fundamentals is paired with knowledge of cutting-edge tools and the latest trends. You’re not just following the digital landscape; you’re actively engaging with it, always seeking innovative solutions, you know digital marketing and understand advertising technologies.
- Advertiser-Centric Approach:
You excel at identifying advertisers’ needs and challenges in digital marketing. Your ability to craft compelling visual presentations and narratives shows your commitment to putting clients’ objectives at the forefront of proposed strategies and solutions.
- Communication Maestro:
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are your second nature. Whether you’re explaining complex concepts through slides, one-pagers pagers, written proposals or explaining to the sales teams, your words and arguments resonate.
- In-house Marketing Teams and Media Agency Insight:
Your understanding of how marketing teams and media agencies are structured, and their internal workflow processes allows you to navigate the landscape with ease, bridging gaps and enhancing collaboration.
- Trend Tracker:
Staying up to date with the latest marketing trends isn’t just a part of your job – it’s your passion. You know that in the fast-paced world of digital advertising, staying ahead means being informed and adaptable.
- Curiosity is Your Compass:
Those around you recognize your innate curiosity. You’re always seeking to learn, grow, and innovate. Your proactive approach to professional development sets you apart and drives you forward.
Our client offers you:
- A competitive salary package.
- Meal vouchers.
- Hospital insurance (DKV).
- Group insurance.
- A highly skilled team awaits you!
- Further career development within the company group, an exciting international environment. Your expertise will shape our digital strategy, and your innovative thinking will drive our success.
- An autonomous role in which you can continue to grow your skills.
What does Heads & Hunters offer you?
- The opportunity to participate in a transparent, humane, and aspirational recruitment process.
- Details of the environment offered by the employer to be sure of the culture and values fit.
- A relationship of trust, guidance and coaching during contact with your future employer.
Whatever the outcome of our exchanges, we make it a point of honor to give you constructive feedback!