Our Client is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, our client enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Our client is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 340,000 team members in almost 50 countries.
The Belgian HR team is a fun and dynamic team in full transformation. For our growing team they are looking for a HR Contract Administrator which will play a key role in providing employment contracts to our their employees. You will be working closely with their recruitment department; you will be the link between the new joiner and HR. Outside of this role the contract Administrator will also be able to work on other HR projects to help transform our HR services.
If you are looking for a next career challenge with plenty of development opportunities, continue reading!
- Draft employment contracts for our new employees according to our internal company regulations and industry standards
- Ensure the employment contracts are in line with Belgian labour & social law
- Standardize our employment contract templates
- Follow-up on completion of employment contracts
- Answer questions around contractual elements (benefits, compensation, specific contractual clauses)
- Update internal HR databases with new hire information
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records
- 2-5 years of experience working in HR admin or contract management environment
- An eye for detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of HR systems.
- Quick in learning new tools and good listener
- Strong analytical – negotiation and problem-solving skills
- A great team player, able to work with different stakeholders
- Fluency in Dutch and French with strong level in English
The offer :
Your career matters! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, our client offers visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on their comprehensive competency framework, their personal development, training and career management programs, and their university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
Our client promotes a culture of diversity. They believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches their creative solutions and adds value for their clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, they are determined to inspire and recruit more women and build diverse teams that reflect the clients they serve.
Their shared values have been at the heart of the group since their formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way they meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which they operate, and the way they promote ethically sound practices within their organization and in their partnerships.
Last but not least, they will offer you a nice salary package including a shiny company car and various extra-legal benefits such as a group insurance, hospitalization insurance, representation allowance, meal vouchers and the possibility to work up to 70% from home.
Get the future you want, apply now!