Heads & Hunters is actively looking for a HR Manager for an industrial and international company.
For 2 sites (Hainaut and Flemish Brabant), you will be responsible for the deployment and coordination of the HR strategy. You will advise and support managers on all people-related issues. You will support the Site Managers with your expertise and co-lead the change.
You will also be involved in the development and succession planning of a small team in Holland.
Your main responsibilities:
In line with the HR and business strategy of the company, you will be involved in HR issues such as:
- Social and HR transformation: coordinate and translate the HR strategy on the sites, follow and evaluate the HR KPI (Absenteeism, Overtime, Total Cost of Employment….),…
- Employee engagement: manage complaints, discipline and conflicts. Act as a relay and be responsible for internal communication with employees,…
- Recruitment: manage all the recruitment process up to induction program
- Training: support and guide career management, knowledge management, learning and development. Support managers in the performance process, ensure that all employees have a performance review and an appropriate development plan and monitor their development. Manage skills gap analysis for the site and lead the corrective actions,…
- Social relations: contribute with local management to the social relations process. Be responsible for labor agreements negotiation, their communication and deployment,…
- Work environment: monitor health and safety performance and ensure that the right actions are taken to improve it. Manage complaints, discipline and conflicts,…
- Compensation and benefits
Who are we looking for?
- 5-10 years experience as HR Specialist/Manager in an industrial environment.
- Trilingual (FR/NL/EN). Be able to communicate on the different sites.
- Pragmatic and enjoy working in the field
- Able to adapt easily in a team and to work transversally
- Able to work autonomously
- Business oriented
- Negotiation skills
- Coaching skills
- Ability to assess/develop people
- Strong communication
- Good listener, analyses mindset to translate a need in a solution
- You have a driving license and working on several sites is not a problem for you
What our client offers you?
- A full time (40h/week) and permanent position.
- Company car (negotiable)
- Meal vouchers 8€/day.
- Group insurance.
- Hospitalization insurance.
- The opportunity to join an international company and a caring environment.
- The opportunity to work on large HR projects and feel fully involved in their implementation.
What Heads & Hunters offers you?
- The opportunity to participate in a transparent, human and aspiration-oriented recruitment process.
- Respect and confidentiality.
- A relationship of trust, support and coaching during contacts with your future employer.
- Whatever the outcome of our exchanges, we make it a point of honor to provide you with constructive and complete feedback.