Heads and Hunters is looking for an International Account Manager for his client: a market-leading creator and manufacturer of leading-edge cryosurgery medical instruments.
An impactful and challenging role in an innovative and growing international company!
Who is our client and what does it offer?
SME of about 15 employees in Belgium with the main departments such as Finance, Marketing, Production located in Hainaut, offers a unique product on the market in cryosurgery for specialists active in General Practice, Dermatology, Esthetics, Gynecology / Urology, Pediatrics, Podiatry and Veterinary. Ten other colleagues are also presents in United States.
How do they define the role of this function?
As International Account Manager, you are responsible for supporting the two highly experienced International Sales Managers, the distributors, and the end users of the products. You are very motivated and committed to promoting the growth of the Company by maximizing the sales revenue.
You report directly to the International Sales Manager
- Facilitate training to the distributors sales teams & to end users
- Attend Congresses and visit customers
- Analyze sales vs projections results by preparing sales tracking reports
- Support the distributors in their different events (workshops, customer visits, congresses)
- Collaborating with various internal departments (marketing, customer service) to ensure fulfillment of all customer requests
- Manage day-to-day customer communication and ongoing relationships as it relates to current, new and upcoming projects
- Proactively remain connected to customers and the ever-changing market to access new search opportunities and ensure all viable customers are engaged on a regular and effective basis
- Identify new potential leads
Profile required for this job:
- About 5 years’ experience in a commercial function (account management).
- Experience in managing a network of distributors.
- Open and flexible to spend 30% of time travelling abroad (all around the World)
- This role requires perfect fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages are an asset (like Spanish or German)
- You have very good commercial skills (strong negotiating skills) and can manage a client portfolio
- Ability to train and coach the distributors
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Confident, stress resistant, team player.
- A dynamic and results-oriented personality
- Interest and/or experience in the medical field is a “nice to have”
What they offer to you?
They propose a competitive salary package combined with various benefits such as a company car, Group and Hospital insurance, attractive performance-related bonuses and one day of teleworking per week after the training period.