The HR mobility manager facilitates and helps maintain a workplace environment that is productive, proactive and
which supports the mission and vision of the Central Human Resources Department. He/she provides
guidance, support, and coordination in every aspect of human resources in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures and practices of Central Human Resources department.
Main responsibilities will include international contracts management / international mobility, HR support
to operations, employee relations and well-being, CI and HR budgeting process in accordance with
International contract management:
• Elaborating and drafting the mobility offers in compliance with legal regulations and group
• Supporting in the administration of the executive contracts management and conducting ad hoc
• Supporting in the HR operations of international contracts – deliver accurate, reliable and on-
time services/information to all employees
HR Support to Central Operations:
• Supporting the completion of annual HR processes (salary review, talent management, budget, performance review), preparation and organization of discussions, keeping records up to date
• Establishing, organizing, analyzing a variety of data, information and reports and make recommendations depending on findings.
Employee Relations and Well-being:
• Acting as initial degree of contact for inquiries and issues raised by employees in central functions
• Supporting in communication plans and actions to reinforce employee engagement and wellbeing
• Fostering a positive work environment, undertake wellness market practice monitoring and make recommendations
HR Officer/International Mobility
• Lead (with support of office manager) on future office development plans CI
• Recommending new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continuous improvement
• Identifying and supporting initiatives that enhance interactions at HQ level. (CI corner, Yammer) Budgeting and finance
• Controlling and monitoring the department expenses and budget in SAP
• Safety: Promote and support continuous improvement in safety. Track and respond to
• Values & corporate culture : be an ambassador for and foster our company’s core values and
support/develop local relative initiatives to build engagement around these values and culture
Qualifications and experience:
• A proven track record in the field of international mobility, expatriate file management and
international contract setting and supervision.
• Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer and SAP.
• Result driven – able to act proactively, creatively while maintaining an excellent customer focus
• Organized and autonomous – strong planning, organizational development, and problem solving skills are essential
• Good judgment and decision making skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and an enjoyment of networking
• A natural communicator with excellent listening skills – strong verbal and written
communication skills is a must-have skill to connect with fellow leaders and employees.
• Open and flexible – undaunted by change, courage to adapt to changing situations
• A keen learner – An inquisitive nature with a desire for learning about new areas
• Fluency in English and French (verbal and written)
The positon is based out of our Headquarters in Visé, Belgium and travel to our locations in EMEA will
also be expected (max 5% of time).