Heads & Hunters is proud to be looking for an ambitious Retail Director for Yves Rocher!
By taking this opportunity, you will lead the qualitative deployment of the commercial strategy of the brand on both company owned and franchise stores network and guarantee the sustainable growth and the value of the brand.
Finding the perfect formula, while respecting the plant and the skin, is the challenge of Botanical Cosmetics. From botanists to dermatologists, everyone works to deliver the very best for every woman. Yves Rocher still has the advantage of having been the first cosmetics brand to use plants at the heart of its products. 🌿
Today, the Yves Rocher brand is present in over 90 countries with more than 2,500 points of sale and 30 million customers worldwide. 🌍
Choosing Yves Rocher means acting for your own beauty and for the beauty of nature.
Make an impact @ Yves Rocher!
Establish the retail budget according to the commercial calendar event, brand marketing & communication plan and crm operations.
Ensure the growth of comparable sales in the store network.
Be responsible for commercial performance of both franchised and company owned stores.
Be responsible for Brand execution in the stores.
Pilot the Retail KPI’s in line with the budgets expectations.
Ensure of the diffusion of Retail KPI’s to region and stores to build region/stores action plan and challenge performance.
STORE NETWORK ORGANISATION & ANIMATION
- Organize the retail department in the head office around district managers, retail communication services, retail training department.
- Animate, evaluate the district managers by ensuring their presence on the field (store visits) & the organization of regular regional stores meeting.
- Plan, Organize & animate the Head Office cross functional meetings for district managers to guarantee the perfect coordination & communication of commercial plan.
- Write store actions plan and follow up with the district managers + specific action plans for Stores with negatives trends.
- Guarantee the perfect level of customer service in stores and put in place the tools to monitor (customer survey, mystery shopper, etc.).
- Lead brand specific retail project implementation at store level (new concept, new furniture, new training….) by leading the cross functional project market implementation team and ensure that new store opening & store renovations are perfectly managed.
-Partners / Franchise :
- Responsible for the recruitment of new partners to franchise our own stores
- Animate in a win-win approach the partners/ franchise according to the rules of the Yves Rocher contract.
- Create an organization facilitating the communication & the open dialog with partners.
- Animate the cross-functional internal task force regarding franchise
- Network and attend events regarding franchise
- Attend the transfer or take-over of the stores transferred from one network to another
-People Management (In collaboration with the Human Resources Department):
- Accompany the HR department and district managers at all stages of an employee’s life cycle. Ensure that HR KPI’s are followed up.
- Guarantee the appropriate level of staffing at store level to optimize productivity and guarantee a perfect customer service.
- Optimize the recruitment needs appropriate to commercial plan and store performance.
- Ensure regular succession plan to sustain network development, store manager turnover & potential store manager career development.
- Propose action plans to improve the results of the annual engagement survey and implement them with his/her team.
- Elaborate the retail training plan focusing on central Retail training Dpt brand priorities: Beauty adviser focus on Care.
- Guarantee the induction of partners, Store managers & BA are a qualitative and ensure the basic of the brand values & commercial priorities.
- Evaluate the needs of new retail-specific training on the network.
- Ensure that district managers follow up the store training plan redaction & the regular training registration.
-Guarantee the good level of store maintenance (shops, façade, furniture, systems), ensure that store support hot line is effective and make sure that quality audit is regularly done at store level and the follow up action plan put in place by district managers (In collaboration with Commercial logistics and Facilities department).
-Responsible of the perfect implementation of commercial plan in stores, guarantee the optimization of store layout according to central brand merchandising Department rules and product categories priorities (In collaboration with Marketing products & Marketing POS).
-Make sure that retail teams are focusing on qualitative customer recruitment (loyalty card to new customers) and ensure a permanent & active animation of store managers & partners on CRM KPIs (In collaboration with CRM Department).
-Build the yearly commercial retail budget and ensure an appropriate regional & stores split, the store network performance, the action set up, the partners follow up, the stock management and ensure that finance store KPI’s are respected at store level (In collaboration with Finance Department).
-Follow up the respect of the contract rules by partners & the reconduction of contracts, analyze & build support action plan to partners in difficulties and participate to the validation of new partners (In collaboration with Legal Department).
-Participate to the store’s development plan according to geographical & commercial optimization, the new store opening validation (company owned or franchise/partners) and define the number & the priority of stores yearly renovations.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Validated Experience of managing a retail store network or large region, ideally with a mix of company owned & franchise partner stores
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Commercial performance & results oriented
- Ideally graduate of a business school or a university master’s in business
- A true operations & field-oriented profile
- A touch of Strategic thinking
- Leader with respect toward people and people development minded
- Collaborative & team spirit
- Sustainable development implication
- Beauty and cosmetic products sensibility
What does Heads & Hunters offer you?
- The opportunity to participate in a transparent, humane, and aspirational recruitment process.
- Details of the environment offered by the employer to be sure of the culture and values fit.
- A relationship of trust, guidance and coaching during contact with your future employer.
- Whatever the outcome of our exchanges, we make it a point of honor to give you constructive feedback!