For our client, a well-known agency in Brussels which cherishes the entrepreneurial spirit and embraces the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications, we are looking for a Senior PR Account Manager.
Our client is working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, IKEA, Actiris, Ford, Engie, several European Institutions, Nestlé, Pfizer, Unilever, Vans, OffWhite, etc.
We are looking for an ambitious Dutch speaking Senior (PR) Account Manager with 5+ years of experience to join the team. If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious and highly motivated individual ready to use your communications experience in a fast-paced environment – then this may be a great next step in your career. We are looking for candidates with strong client-servicing skills and strong experience in corporate communications.
We are looking for someone with a can-do, positive attitude, who can balance the demands of a busy, fast-moving office with client needs. We look for entrepreneurial and personable individuals, who will complement the team dynamic and contribute to the hard-working but fun environment of our client.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Driven and determined
- Quick learner
- Excellent inter-personal skills, collaborative and flexible style
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team
- Good sense of humour
- Smart creative and agile thinker
- Strong selling skills
- Outstanding degree of accuracy and attention to detail in all written work
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Dutch native level speaker, with an excellent knowledge of English and French
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within an agency
- Experience in corporate communications and B2B work
- Passion for news and current affairs, particularly in business essential
- Solid experience with identifying strong media angles, pitching into media, securing high quality coverage and should have solid media contacts
- Interest in marketing communications especially awareness campaigns for both Belgian and European governmental bodies
- Strong account management and organisational abilities plus smooth, confidence-winning client handling skills a must
- Experience and talent for coaching and training junior staff
- Understanding and experience of integrating social media into corporate and B2B client work desirable
- Track record of working in a large, international agency, with networked/affiliate offices helpful
- Very good network of journalist contacts
- Flair for writing
- Fulltime job within a growing and trendsetting advertising agency
- Big local, regional and global clients
- Attractive package and benefits
- Continuous trainings
- Career conversation and growing opportunities
- Very good work atmosphere
- Incredible rooftop