SABCA/SABENA ENGINEERING (ORIZIO GROUP)
Heads & Hunters is hiring TALENT & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER Du/Fr
Orizio is a unique industrial ecosystem focusing on sustainable development of the aerospace industry by uniting agile, forward looking and high-tech companies.
Through its subsidiaries (Sabena Engineering & Sabca), Orizio is active in the design, development and manufacture of aviation and aerospace equipment, and offers maintenance and upgrade services for civil and military aircraft.
Bringing solutions to drive the sustainable development of the industry as a whole, the holding company addresses its customers’ business needs from end-to-end.
Want to play your own role in the fast-moving world of aerospace and support its sustainable growth? Join their entrepreneurial international aerospace group.
Many projects to come, a strong ambition and the need to reinforce the growing HR team!
Applications are open until Nov, 30th, 2022.
Do not hesitate to contact me and send your application to email@example.com
The Talent & Development Manager supports and advises operational managers so that everyone can achieve their objectives in line with the company’s strategy. He is responsible for developing and managing talent within the group and therefore focuses on HR projects and processes that promote effectiveness, group dynamics, leadership and well-being.
The pillars of responsibilities:
- Ensure an optimal distribution of the workload in your team and install a working method guaranteeing the continuity of our services
- Manage monthly reporting based on predefined KPIs, analyse them with the teams, draw the necessary conclusions and translate them into a concrete action plan
- Work in close collaboration with and in support of the various HR Business Partners
- Efficiently and autonomously manage the budgets allocated to your activities
Talent development and retention
- Work in close cooperation with the team of recruiters
- Define, develop and implement the integrated performance and talent approach – eg based on existing processes and materials
- Define initiatives allowing / encouraging internal mobility between sites / functions
- Identify top / key / critical talents and develop ‘tailor made’ career plans to ensure their retention (incl. training, mentorship, etc)
- Make the link with Orizio Academy for training (technical but also soft skills)
- Set up and manage (multi-)annual evaluation processes, define incentive mechanisms according to KPIs
- Take all actions to reduce unwanted attrition and increase people motivation and commitment at all levels
- Map skills and identify risks, develop and manage succession plans
- Conduct and formalize the results of exit interviews in the form of an action plan
- Identify, implement and optimize tools to simplify processes and administrative burden as much as possible (eg Successfactor, tools for 360° assessment)
- Manage ad hoc HR projects (at the initiative of HR or at the request of operational staff): digitization of services, definition of blue book functions, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a master’s degree – ideally in HR
- You have at least 10 years of experience in HR, including a large experience in the field of skills, performance and talent management in the industry
- You are passionate about the human aspect, and you are assertive, autonomous and you are customer and result oriented, you are a team leader who knows how to motivate
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and are digitally savvy (knowledge of Successfactor is a plus)
- You have experience in team management;
- You are fully bilingual in Dutch and French;
- You work fluently with MS Office tools;
- You are pragmatic, results-oriented and operational
What our client offers you?
- Be part of a company, active in the fascinating world of aerospace
- The opportunity to assume a wide range of responsibilities with regular contacts within an organization with short communication and decision lines
- A job where you can have an impact
- A high-tech environment
- Competitive remuneration package
What Heads & Hunters offers you?
- The opportunity to participate in a transparent, human and aspiration-oriented recruitment process.
- Respect and confidentiality.
- A relationship of trust, support and coaching during contacts with your future employer.
Whatever the outcome of our exchanges, we make it a point of honor to provide you with constructive and complete feedback.