Heads & Hunters is looking for a Talent Management Consultant with a passion for HR for our client CUBIKS !
Do you speak HR?
Are you a Talent Management expert?
Do you influence and provide added value to Talent Leaders as well as L&D experts?
Can you craft Solutions based on the voice of the customers?
Then contact us for an exploratory conversation and you might be joining a team described by many as “the greatest benefits” … One that you will want to join and not to leave.
This opportunity is ideal for a focused and proactive individual who is aspiring to further build their talent management consultancy career!
Why is This Role Important to Cubiks?:
This role adds significant value to our Talent Management business, as this work is crucial to providing a quality consulting service to our clients. In this role, you will be providing solid support to talent management delivery activities aligned to our core solutions to address clients’ talent assessment and leadership development needs. The person who will be joining our team will be given the opportunity to learn a wide array of our best-in-class Talent Management Products and Solutions, and will be a core member of our Consultancy Team to deliver client projects.
- This role is pivotal in designing, project managing and delivering impactful client solutions.
- Trainings, driving and delivering success in the talent & leadership assessment and development space.
- You will be working in tandem with colleagues from different parts of our company, functionally and geographically, to provide solutions to client challenges in assessment and development both for local and international clients.
- You will manage projects for our clients, while building strong client relationships. Work collaboratively with Consulting, Client Experience, R&D and Legal teams to ensure successful solutions leading to happy clients.
- Understand Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development initiatives/objectives and map solutions to those objectives.
Who We Are Looking For?:
Being able to understand the voice of customers as well as their business challenges, combined with a heart in delivering the best solution and client experience are key success factors for this role.
This opportunity is ideal for a proactive individual who is a confident communicator with a sharp mind. We are looking for someone who demonstrates maturity, professionalism, integrity and discretion in all relationships, and shows energy and drive with an agile, resilient mindset. Experience of working in another consultancy or in a similar organisation in the professional-services industry will be an advantage. The ideal candidate should be someone who is willing and eager to continuously hone their consultancy skills in a variety of applied talent disciplines: assessment, development and accreditation training.
This role requires quick and continuous learning and application of new skills and information in a variety of situations. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate strong client focus and will embrace the prospect of being part of a growing organization, where they can personally make a difference.
- Degree or Master’s in Psychology or HR. Alternatively an equivalent of relevant experience in a Talent Management environment will also be considered.
- 5 years of professional experience including 2 years (including internships) in talent assessment, people development or accreditation training.
- Experience (or appetence) in client contacts and relationships based on needs analysis
- Fluent in English and French is a must have. Additional Dutch skills would be a very big advantage.
- Quick, effective, and open to learn and apply our products and solutions.
- Comfortable in taking A to Z ownership & managing projects.
- You can work well in team, and you care for others.
- Strong Microsoft skills; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Nice to have extra’s:
- Experience in designing or giving trainings
- Exposure to the design or delivery of assessment or development centers
- Experience of preparing or contributing to commercial proposals and pitches for consultancy projects and services
Our client CUBIKS offers:
A variety of competitive workplace benefits, including a company car scheme, different insurances packages, meal vouchers, time off benefits, employee assistance programs, medical cover and participation rewards. They have a vibrant social culture and provide opportunities for employees to engage in volunteering and charity activities.
The team you will be joining is described by many as the greatest benefit!
This is a full-time, permanent role. The office base for this role will be Brussels office, however remote working is also available. Possible limited travel on an occasional basis to provide personal development opportunities via sales meetings, training and events.