Are you passionate about finding and placing top talent?
Do you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level?
We may have the perfect job for you!
What does the role involve?
- You are responsible for the inflow of sales and non-sales candidates through a sophisticated recruitment communication and optimal mix of recruitment channels.
- You manage advert responses, do direct searches and pro-actively approach potential candidates from the market via social media.
- You select candidates via video screening, interviews, testing and assessment centers and follow up the entire process from A to Z.
- You work closely with the business and with the hiring managers, attend career fairs, streamline campus recruitment and actively work with external partners.
- Lastly you report to the Talent Acquisition Team Leader
What do we offer?
- Opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
- Excellent onboarding experience
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages including: a company vehicle, a performance-based bonus, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance, free fruit and an onsite gym.
- Possibility to work from home for up to 3 days/week
What you need is:
- Degree qualified with a solid experience in recruitment (internal or agency)
- A high level of expertise in Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- A strong ability with internet-based sourcing techniques and practices
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch with a good command of French and English
- A well-organized team player who gets things done
- Proficient in MS Office