Our client, with his industrial activity, has 4 legal entities and 7 plants.
We are looking for a Comp & Ben Specialist – Belgium.
- You implement and coordinate HR programs, tools and policies in line with the company and country legislation.
- You perform and coordinate processes on an operational basis for the different plants in Belgium and leads project change management.
- You advise and supports local HR Managers and HR employees regarding project change management.
- You are an expert on Compensation and Benefits topics and drives Comp & Ben programs in Belgium.
- You translate the Comp & Ben Group policies and design programs in line with Group initiatives within the scope’s constraints.
- You ensure appropriate packages definition and their consistency in line with the policies. You coordinate also their implementation.
- You ensure that Time Management and payroll policies, processes and tools are implemented.
- You advise and support site managers during negotiations for their site.
- For expats, you are the SPOC of our tax office and ensure the correct management of 30 expat files.
More in details :
Business and HR Transformation : to Support the Country HR Strategy and vision, to contributes to the HR Annual plan implementation, to follow the implementation of HR internal / external Best Practices, to translates HR Strategy into Comp & Ben policies and tools
Information Systems and Reporting : Coordinates and performs tool needs analysis based on HR Strategy, organisation and user feedback, Drives Project and change management, Contributes to reporting template, Performs data consolidation / calculations / analysis and communication, Contributes to offer & negotiations with candidate (provides framework to local HRM.
High Performance Workforce : Translates or defines and implements Group Comp & Ben structure and components for Belgium, Performs Comp & Ben costing and budgeting, Defines salary structure according to Group Comp & Ben policy, Performs Comp & Ben surveys / benchmarks and analysis (monitoring and improving salary packages, making proposals to improve them (e.g. the cafeteria plan to be set up, branch 23 in group insurance) Supervises administration of benefits (cars, internet, mobile phones, insurances, …) for Belgium. Monitoring of the appropriate management of these benefits, rather in contractual terms with the providers than in the payroll. Good administration of contracts with group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, invalidity insurance, etc. It is a matter of checking that the affiliations and disaffiliations are properly done by the payroll administration
People Administration Efficiency : performs expatriation and administration process : contracts, compliance with regulations, tax issues, Translates and develops Benefits & Pension Administration, Coordinates Benefits & Pension third-parties (insurance broker, …)
Ensures translation of labour agreements / legal & social changes into Time & Payroll administration
Compliance : Compliance and implementation of Group rules and policies in matters of the Group Code of Ethics, Supports Health & Safety Focus…)
Required skills and competencies :
Master’s degree in Human Resources, Social sciences, psychology or equivalent through experience
Minimum 5 years of relevant hard HR experience in an industrial environment
Good French and English language skills (oral and written)
Very good knowledge of Belgian social legislation
Very good interpersonal skills, active listening and diplomacy
Thoroughness and precision
Sense of discretion and confidentiality