If you’re on the lookout for a thrilling opportunity to deploy your commercial prowess, foster enduring business connections, and drive the growth of our client’s organization : Heads & Hunters has the next career move for you !
It’s the people who make the difference. Founded on a rich 100 year history, our client inspires to deliver best-in-class design, quality and performance in all they do, together with a growing family of employees. FAMILY, INNOVATION. QUALITY. CARE. Their core values drive their behavior, approach and response to the world around them. If you want to work with brands committed to help everybody be at their best in their working life, I want to meet you, and my client probably does too.
About the role :
The Key Account Manager is responsible for executing the Sales Strategy and managing sales penetration of the brands into a target customer base in your area, in line with corporate objectives. You mainly work remote and independently. You actually are an entrepreneur within a company : you take responsibility to manage your own accounts whilst building sustainable growth and development.
About the job :
- Build a sales plan that is aligned with the companies overall Thrive 2024 plans and manage the sales
- penetration of their products into a target customer base (commercial and retail accounts).
- Develop and implement business plans and activities, provide ongoing analysis and reporting of
- sales performance identifying any weaknesses and opportunities to drive growth.
- Lead account negotiations in Product placement, Product range / individual SKU’s, Pricing / margins and/or Promotions
- Maintain sales, profit margin targets, product representation and secure new listings as well as drive
- business development: identify and seize commercial opportunities, creating a strong positive impact on
- business growth and profitability.
- Monitor progress in sales/margin and follow competitive activity; adjust plans accordingly.
- Manage and control budgeted funds to support accounts.
- Set budget and expenditure annually.
- Work closely with our sales and marketing teams to ensure to continuous improvement and
- effective business decision-making.
About you :
- Successful selling and knowledge within the OP trade channel, IT/Ergo trade channels and/or within a dealer environment is welcome.
- Proven ability to succeed in a competitive selling environment; energy and motivation to find, develop and close sales.
- Fluently in French, Dutch and English (speaking & writing)
- Strong self-motivator who shows initiative & takes responsibility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick, decisive and results orientated; focuses on bottom-line results,
- identifies potential risks, and monitors the financial impact of own activities.
- Creative initiator and innovator: produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty; eliminates non-value added activities.
What’s in it for you :
Competitive salary and benefits (allowances, holiday pay, bonus)
29 days of annual leave, with additional accrual for longer tenure
Excellent pension plan
Flexible working hours and telecommuting options
Fellowes GIVE; opportunity to contribute to charitable causes
A focus on sustainability
Training and development opportunities for continuous professional growth
Are you ready to embrace a new challenge? Contemplating the next big move in your career? Move over to the driver seat and send in your CV along with a compelling cover letter to: email@example.com
At Heads & Hunters, we offer more than just recruitment – we provide you with the opportunity to engage in a dynamic and transparent process. Expect a relationship built on trust, unwavering support, and personalized coaching whilst you navigate through your personal conversations with your potential future employer. No matter the outcome, we are committed to offering constructive feedback.
Seize the opportunity and let’s connect for a future filled with exciting possibilities!