To strengthen their team in Belgium, Heads & Hunters is looking for his client Aedifica a:
Property & Project Manager
Aedifica is a Regulated Real Estate Company under Belgian law specialized in healthcare real estate.
They strive to develop the ‘perfect care home’, integrating innovative care concepts and technology into larger scale purpose-built structures with the look and feel of small-scale housing.
Aedifica has developed a portfolio worth more than €3 billion in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Finland and Sweden. Aedifica is listed on Euronext Brussels (since 2006) and Euronext Amsterdam (since 2019).
As a ‘Property & Project Manager’ you will manage and oversee all aspects of the senior housing portfolio located in Belgium ensuring that all properties are well maintained in line with contractual and market requirements.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conduct annual visits to our assets and draft a condition measurement report and propose required capex in line with the lease contracts;
- Follow-up on the required attestations and asset documentation;
- Define and estimate the required OPEX/CAPEX-investments in coordination with the tenant and internal departments;
- Prepare scope of works, cost estimates & budget, planning and milestones, quality and risk identification in coordination with other team members;
- Manage requests and demands from tenant(s) and internal (commercial) departments;
- Demonstrate capability to read, understand and review typical real estate project documents (contracts, leases, agreements, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings) in coordination with our asset & legal department;
- Conduct standard requests for proposals, negotiate and complete bid analysis;
- Manage all aspects of the development projects on a regular basis (program, budget, schedule, procurement, quality and risk) in close collaboration with the tenants, developers, designers, contractors and other stakeholders ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and within scope;
- Oversee provisional and final acceptance;
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with the company standards and ensure that project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated; • Provide technical support, perform risk analyses, conduct site visits and draft due diligence reports during the acquisition process of new projects;
- Follow-up on insurances;
- Help to develop and achieve Aedifica’s CSR goals, implement sustainability in our company’s mindset and participate in our CSR committee;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Master’s in engineering and/or Architecture;
- Experience: at least three years of experience, preferably in project execution;
- Technical knowledge: knowledge of technical installations related to housing and nursing homes is a plus;
- Other skills: intermediate skills with MS- office software and Autocad.
- Communication skills: excellent written and verbal communication skills in, French, Dutch and English.
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills. You provide efficient, timely and reliable and courteous service to customers and your colleagues. You’re a team player and motivator, pro- active and a problem solver;
What does Aedifica offer:
They offer you a friendly, professional and challenging working environment, excellent training and personal guidance, development opportunities and a comprehensive salary and benefits package.